Wellbeing is the primary goal for our yoga students, chiropractic patients and your friends and family.
In response to Covid-19 and out of respect for those who are high risk, we ask that everyone please wear a mask when entering The Bend.
We clean all surfaces between each patient and we’ve installed an acrylic divider at our front counter. In addition, we’ve paused all large group yoga classes while providing individual and very small group yoga classes.
Practice Yoga at The Bend to Reduce Stress
Sometimes you just need some time to yourself. Or you just need to get out of the house. The practice of yoga, or the time you spend with Dr. Putnam getting adjusted is time well spent. It’s time for you to focus on your mind and your body. It is our goal to give you peace and to keep you active. A few of the benefits to our Chiropractic Yoga include:
- Increase flexibility & strength
- Improve respiration & circulation
- Have more energy & vitality
Stop In And Schedule
245 2nd Street, Whitefish
New To Yoga?
Yoga is a wonderful way to feel better, get stronger, center your mind, become more aware of your body, alleviate stress, and become more relaxed. And the best part is that age and body type doesn’t matter. You’re never too young or too old to start practicing yoga. If you are unsure where to start or have concerns about whether or not yoga is for you, join a class or take a private lesson.
Is Yoga For Me?
Yoga is for everyone, whether you are coordinated or not, short or tall, an athlete or a couch potato. It is accessible to all body types, shapes, and ages. Consider yoga if you are seeking health and wellness and want to improve your physical and mental wellbeing. Yoga can be as restful or as rigorous as you want it to be and modification can be provided for most body types and health conditions. The benefits include core strengthening, toning, improved balance, and feeling more relaxed and connected to your physical and emotional body.
Helpful Tips For First Time Guests:
- Plan to arrive 10-15 minutes early before your first class to fill out new member consent form.
- Wear something comfortable. Layers may be best.
- Bring a mat if you have one or we have a few to loan or purchase.
- Bring a water bottle (with lid) and towel.
- Let the teacher know about any health issues or concerns before class. If you have a serious injury, medical condition or are pregnant, please check with your physician before beginning yoga.
- We are here to help. Ask us anything or email us.