Hormone balance is critical for optimal health.
Too much or too little of a hormone in the bloodstream can cause a hormonal imbalance.
Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalance May Include
- unexplained weight gain or weight loss
- changes in appetite
- reduced sex drive
- excessive sweating
- difficulty sleeping
- changes in sensitivity to cold and heat
- very dry skin or skin rashes
- changes in blood pressure
- changes in heart rate
- brittle or weak bones
- changes in blood sugar concentration
- irritability or anxiety
- unexplained and long-term fatigue
- increased thirst
- needing to go to the bathroom more or less than usual
- thinning, brittle hair
- puffy face
- blurred vision
- a bulge in the neck
- breast tenderness
- deepening of the voice in females
Stress and Your Hormones
Hormones have a very important job. The travel throughout the blood into organs and tissues delivering messages and regulating processes. Maintaining hormone balance Chronic or extreme stress is one of the many causes of hormonal imbalance. Additional causes may include diabetes, hyper or hypoglycemia, poor diet and nutrition, being overweight, birth control, severe allergic reactions, exposure to toxins and many more.
Let’s Test Your Hormones! Contact me to schedule your appointment.